Publications: Radiating Hope volunteers have been major contributors to research and advocacy for developing countries. Since 2010, they have contributed annually to conferences and medical journals. They have presented at the American College of Radiation Oncology (ACRO), American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), European Society of Radiation Oncology (ESTRO), American College of Radiology (ACR), American Brachytherapy Society (ABS), Radiology Society of North America (RSNA), and many other conferences, ranging from guest speakers at the Global Health Catalyst Cancer Summit at Harvard to our own conference, the Greater Horn Oncology Symposium (GHOS) in Tanzania.
- B.Fisher, L.Daugherty, Radiation Oncology in Africa: Improving Access to Cancer Care on the African Continent, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, July 2014.
- L.Dad, M, Shah, B.Fisher, Why Target the Glove? 4-year report of the Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology Global Health Initiative, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, July 2014.
- B.Page, A.Hudson, B.Fisher, Cobalt, Linac, or other: What is the Best Solution for Radiation Therapy in Developing Countries?, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, July 2014.
- J.Einck, A.Hudson, B.Fisher, Implementation of a High Dose Rate Brachytherapy program for Carcinoma of the Cervix in Senegal: A Pragmatic Model for the Developing World, International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology and Physics, July 2014.
- D. Brown et al., A Framework for the Implementation of New Radiation Therapy Technologies and Treatment Techniques in Low-Income Countries, Journal of European Medical Physics, Nov 2014.